Followers

Monday 7 December 2015

SIMPLY MAGNOLIA -Christmas is coming midway reminder

Christmas is coming midway reminder
 
Hi friends, I'm back with my post for Simply Magnolia today, hoping you will join us in our Christmas Challenge.
You still have a week left to enter to be in with a chance of being in our Top 3 or winning our GDT spot.
 
It's an easel card, made with my favourite Maja Design papers from the Vintage Frost collection.
I've added gesso and stitched the edges. The flowers have a touch of Stickles and a sprinkling of Glamour Dust. The ribbon and lace have diamanté embellishments and I've added a shabby bark star.
 
I'm rushing around manically trying to buy more presents for Christmas, as I suppose most of us are at the moment!
So, I will keep this post short and sweet.
 
Sending Hugs and Smiles
Christina
xxx 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment