Followers

Monday 9 November 2015

Magnolia - Dancing Tilda in Italy

Hello Everyone
 
I thought it was about time I put a card on my blog. It has been a bit neglected lately as I haven't been feeling very well. I am now completely and quite hopelessly in love with the new Magnolia stamp "Dancing Tilda in Italy".
I coloured it as soon as it arrived, hope you like it.
 
 
It's a square card, which is unusual for me, but I do like the extra space for the larger dies and flowers. The ruffled ribbon, bead string and flowers are from Live and Love Crafts the ribbon and diamanté embellishment is from the Ribbon Girls.
 
 
 I matched the blue and pink colours to my distress inks and added some Glamour dust to the lace on Tilda's arm.
 
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Christina
xxx
 

6 comments :

  1. Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
    What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
    hugs Ria
    come and check out my blog and become a follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute
    thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's gorgeous Christina!! The colours are fabulous...beautifully coloured and embellished...thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Christina, such lovely colouring and a very pretty design. Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl November Card Challenge - good luck - Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Christina, a super design with lovely colours.......your Tilda is beautiful and stunning embellishments!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with LHOSM

    ReplyDelete