Followers

Monday 21 September 2015

All About Magnolia Challenge

Hi Everyone
 
I am here with my "All About Magnolia" hat on today. Actually it's the only one I've got now as my Tildas Town one has been lost......have to get myself a new one.
 
 We are half way through our monthly challenge of ANYTHING BUT A CARD.  Now I don't usually like this theme 'cos I really just love to make cards. But this time, I was looking at my Laura Ashley hearts that hang from my dressing table, and wham, I knew what I had to make!
A little hanging Tilda heart, so here it is!
 
 
I used a Marianne Creatables die LR0299. The paper is Pion and the rest has been cut with white Bazzill card. I cut the heart to open and attached a length of pearl string to hang it.
The branch is a Joy Craft die. The gingham heart has a heart shaped clear gem and a rose and leaf.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft. They have gesso and Glamour Dust on them.
I also added some Stickles to the card for a bit of sparkle.
 
That's it really. Tilda was stamped onto watercolour paper, painted with distress inks, cut out and inked round the exposed edges. I used Glue Gel to raise her above the card.
 
♥ ♥ ♥
I hope you will join in with us girls at All About Magnolia.
 

We have two fabulous sponsors every month


Two of you can win a Secret Prize from Magnolia. But be sure to follow our few rules on the sidebar
 if you want to be in with a chance of that gorgeous Secret Prize from Magnolia.


♥ ♥ ♥

Live & Love Crafts
And In addition, one of you will win £10 voucher of  Live & Love CraftsBut be sure to follow our few rules on the sidebar if you want to be in with a chance of that gorgeous prize from Live & Love Crafts.

♥ ♥ ♥
So, that's all for now,
Take care and have a lovely week.
 
Hugs
Christina
xxxxx


 

No comments :

Post a Comment