Followers

Sunday 2 August 2015

Tilda's Town Challenge # 166 - Happy Everything

Happy Sunday!
 
We are having the most beautiful Summer weekend here in London, it's just perfect!
Everything's ready for a barbeque in the garden, including the Pimms!
 
So as I am feeling happy, let's have a cheery challenge.
At Tildas Town this week our theme is...
 
 The DT girls have made some wonderful cards to inspire you and here is mine, It's a criss-cross card. I haven't made one of these for ages, but the Pion papers inspired me this time.
This is Tilda with Rose Basket. She has been painted with distress re- inkers. I wish you could see the glamour dust on her hat and roses, but the camera didn't pick it out. I just love blue cards so I all I had to do was add some pale cream and blue roses and cut a few butterflies. I made a double seam binding bow adding a pearl and diamanté button.
 This is the inside card, complete with another favourite of mine, Tilda with Lace Shoes. I have stitched the paper and the Joy Craft die and added a sentiment and a butterfly.
Wrapped around the card is my favourite lace!
I added a Joy Craft easel stand and the card was complete.
My Happy Everything Tilda Card!
 
https://tildastown.wordpress.com/
 
I hope you like her.
Have a lovely week ahead everyone, whatever you plan to do.
Hugs
Christina

7 comments :

  1. Hi, this is your last card and.......love it again!
    All your cards are sooo beautiful, so elegant!
    I want to follow this blog.
    xx Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, I love the layout, colors and details. Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Magnolia for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Christina. I love Tilda and you crossover design is gorgeous and beautifully embellished.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina,
    Gorgeous Criss Cross Card! When I set the challenge theme blue, I I was hoping for cards just like this in antique blue :-) Pion's Alma papers are so pretty, your card is beautifully embellished as well and such a soft colouring of the sweet images. Thanks for joining LLC for our Blue challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts


    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a piece of art Christina!
    Thanks for joining us in our Craft Heaven Shop challenge!
    Hugs Tina

    ReplyDelete