Followers

Saturday 9 May 2015

TILDAS TOWN CHALLENGE - PICNIC TILDA

TILDAS TOWN CHALLENGE
 
Welcome to my blog where I am showing my Design Team card for Tildas Town challenge. The theme this week is
Fussy & Fancy or Clean and Layered...of course, my card is fussy and fancy, and girly, and pretty. That's my style.
 
 
I have used little"Picnic Tilda" from Magnolia's Pink Lemonade collection. She is a favourite of mine. I am eagerly awaiting the new "Sakura" Collection, but have heard that there has been a shipment delay. Hope they are here soon! Anyway, my choice of papers was the pretty Pion Paris papers, matched to a border and edged with lace - all from Live & Love Crafts. The papers are stitched and I have used gesso to the edges.
 
 
 Tilda has been painted with distress re-inkers, then finished with glamour dust and Liquid Pearls.

 
 The flowers have been edged with gesso and sprinkled with Glamour dust. The butterfly border also sparkles with Glamour Dust.
 
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs
Christina



2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan a beautiful card, love it all.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'More Than 2 Dies' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete