Followers

Friday 22 May 2015

MAGNOLIA TILDA SAKURA COLLECTION - TILDA WITH RIBBON SHOES

HELLO FRIENDS
 
I'm suffering with back problems at the moment.  I pulled a muscle in my back bathing our Labradoodle and if I sit  for longer than five minutes it becomes painful to move.
 Luckily, I made a few cards last week so I still have something to put on my blog.
 
*************
The new Magnolia Tilda Sakura collection arrived on Friday morning and by Sunday I had made four cards with them.
This is the first one, "Tilda with Ribbon Shoes".
 
 
The papers are by Maja, "Vintage Baby", stitched and gesso'd on the edges. As usual the colouring has been done with distress re-inkers with additions of Liquid Pearls, tiny pearls and stitching. I used mainly kraft card this time with some painted corrugated card for contrast and a doily background. 
Do you think I love gesso? Ha-ha!
Somewhere under there, are some cheese-cloth, lace, ribbon and pearls...The big butterfly is by Prima and the flowers are from my stash.
 
**********
I hope to add another card tomorrow.
Have a wonderful bank holiday weekend everyone.
 
Hugs
Christina
 - -

4 comments :

  1. Delightful, this one is my favourite from the new collection, beautifully done . Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias Shaped cards challenge. xo Julie P http://julieprice3.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi wow she is stunning just love your shaped card too thank you for joining us in The Midweek Magnolia's Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi wow she is stunning just love your shaped card too thank you for joining us in The Midweek Magnolia's Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna this is amazing I simply love your colouring and your additional tiny little pearls,your design is so beautiful! WOW!!! Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete