Followers

Sunday 1 February 2015

Magnolia Tilda - Ice skate Tilda

Hi Everyone
 
I hope you are well.
  I almost forgot to post my TILDAS TOWN DT card !
The days go round so quickly. Its the first of February today, nearly Spring!
 
So. this weeks challenge is "Freezin' Season". I didn't want to make a Christmas card ... I'm all Christmas'd out.  All my Tilda's had holly or Christmas hats on, so I searched in my image box and found an image from a few years ago  which I coloured with my copic pens. 
With the help of a few die cuts and some Maja papers I made this sparkly, cold weather card.
 I hope you like it.
 
Tilda's Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps & Cutting dies. We carry over 1,400 stamps in stock at all times & over 4,000 dies from all your favorite brands. We offer very competitive shipping rates and we ship worldwide. Visit us at Tilda's Town and live the magic.
 
 
I look forward to visiting your blogs and leaving a comment or two. Stay safe.
Hugs
Christina xxx

1 comment :

  1. This is so beautiful Christina. The image is adorable and I love the shape and the gorgeous embellishments.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete