Followers

Tuesday 24 February 2015

MAGNOLIA CHRISTMAS KITCHEN TILDA

HELLO
 
 It's Christina here hoping you are all well.
 At the beginning of the year, I resolved to use all the  unused stamps and papers that are stashed away in my craft room.
So here is Christmas Kitchen Tilda, which I thought perfect for Mothers Day.
 I am totally in love with these  pretty Pion papers and can't believe I haven't used them before. I love pink and blue so I added a touch of pink to brighten the card up.


 Warning - loads of pictures.
 
All the dies are Magnolia. The birdcage was cut from the same paper and heat embossed  to give a glassy shine.
All the lace, ribbon, heart etc. are from the Ribbon Girl. Oh, how I love that diamanté heart, must buy more!
 
 Tilda was coloured with distress re- inkers onto watercolour paper and stitched to match the rest of the card.
With Glamour Dust on her apron.
 There is a hidden tag inside the easel fold for a greeting.
 
That touch of bling - the sparkly heart.

The birdcage- Blue pearls on lace .

 
That's all for now but I'm sure I will be back soon.
Hope you like the card.
 
Hugs
Christina
xxx
Entered for L.H.A.S.Magnolia - Pearls and Lace
Magnolia-licious  - lace/die cuts /flowers
Simply Magnolia - CAS or Fully Loaded
marvellous magnolia - Bring on the Bling
the ribbon girl - add lace

7 comments :

  1. Hi Christina, I love your card..this is so beautiful made. Tilda is beautiful coloured and great idea to use a little sparkle on the apron, makes it more glamourus. Gorgeous papers and details...my compliments.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so pretty Christina. Love the delightful image and so beautifully designed.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Christina, I love easelcards! Beautiful colours and details. Thanks so much for sharing at Simply Magnolia.
    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the use of many different mediums to create depth and interest. Thanks for joining in the Bingo challenge at Magnolia malicious this month. Hugs Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Christine, lovely design and Tilda is adorable.......your embellishments are just beautiful!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with LHOSM
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina,

    I am smitten with your card! I love the pastels you used. Tilda is perfectly colored, and your embellishments are delightful. I'm so glad you shared this with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog's Bingo Challenge! You did a wonderful job!

    XO,
    Chris
    http://ascrappersmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous..
    love all the pretty details
    Thank you for joining with us at Marvelous Magnoia Challenhe
    good luck

    xoxo,
    Kiki Foe

    ReplyDelete