Followers

Saturday 17 January 2015

MAGNOLIA TILDA WITH BIG ROSE

 
 
Welcome to my blog everyone
 
It's been about a year since I started my blog and  received bottles of distress re-inkers from Santa.
I have been using them ever since and the bottle seem to last forever. My Copics come out now and then but I really love the effect of my inks. I still struggle to get the technique right but on the whole I am happy with my progress. Slow and steady is the word and practice. Lots of it with lots of patience.
 
So, back to the reason for my post today. It's my DT card for TILDAS TOWN and the theme this week is
IT'S ABOUT LOVE
 
I'm still waiting for my new Valentine Magnolias to pop through the door, so I have used Tilda with Big Rose and made a totally pink, girly extravaganza!
 
 
The papers are Maja, Coffee in the Arbour, cut with Go Kreate Lge dies and inked to the edges. All the lace. flowers ribbon etc are Ribbon Girl Other dies are Marianne and Joy Craft. I added a little heart charm secured to Shabby seam binding with a brad.
 
 A scattering of Glamour Dust and she is ready for Edwin.

Tilda's Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps & Cutting dies. We carry over 1,400 stamps in stock at all times & over 4,000 dies from all your favorite brands. We offer very competitive shipping rates and we ship worldwide. Visit us at Tilda's Town and live the magic.
 
 Thank you so much for your lovely comments, they mean so much to me.
I hope you will join us over at Tildas Town this week. I really enjoy visiting your blogs.
 
Hugs

6 comments :

  1. oh i LOOOVE your card!!!everything about it is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Christina so pretty and fresh looking always admire your work.
    Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia.
    Best wishes
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty and utterly feminine! Beautiful touches everywhere I look! Thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious™ Challenge Blog.
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so gorgeous - love all the pretty embellishments you used and your colouring is fabulous too! Thank you for joining in our challenge at In The Pink this time. Hope to see you again!

    Hugs, Vannessa
    In The Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card! Love the design and shape! Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete