Followers

Monday 19 January 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY - AFTERNOON STROLL

Hi There Crafty Friends
 
Brr,  it's so cold outside today!
No snow forecast for the London area but plenty has fallen elsewhere in Britain. I am staying nice and warm in my craft room making cards. Lovely!
 
I thought I would share a Lili of the Valley card with you today. I have a love affair with Magnolia and Lili of the Valley and rarely use any other stamps. This one uses Afternoon Stroll
 



 
Apologies for the dark picture, I just can't seem to get a good light at the moment. Time of year I suppose.
The papers are Maja Design on white Bazzill basic card.
The frame is Spellbinder and the banner is La La Land dies.
Flowers and Rose Ribbon available at the Ribbon Girl.
The tag stamps are also from Lili of the Valley.
 


This little cutie pie has been coloured with distress re-inkers onto Langton watercolour paper with Stardust Stickles on the accents. She is my favourite stamp for the moment.
 
So, that's all for now. Take care and happy Crafting!
 
Hugs

4 comments :

  1. This is stunning Christina. I love the image and gorgeous design. The double row of banners are fabulous.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, sweet and softy colours and beautiful details.

    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card! I love the sweet image and your pretty, sparkly details.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge. Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete