Followers

Sunday 26 October 2014

Merry and Bright - Tilda's Town Challenge

Hello Friends
 
Our challenge at Tilda's Town this week is themed "Merry and Bright".
This is my Design Team card, coloured with distress re-inkers onto watercolour paper. Joyful Tilda is one of my favourite Christmas stamps. I've added some ice stickles for snow and put a pearl for her hat.
 
 
Here is a closer look.
 
My new Christmas stamps are on their way! Can't wait to use them. The other DT girls have some beautiful cards on their blogs to inspire you. I would love you to visit your blogs this week to see your Magnolia creations.
 

 Tilda's Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps & Cutting dies. We carry over 1,400 stamps in stock at all times & over 4,000 dies from all your favorite brands. We offer very competitive shipping rates and we ship worldwide. Visit us at Tilda's Town and live the magic
 
entered for these challenges - Stamp & Create with Magnolia - at least 2 papers
 
HUGS
CHRISTINA
XXX

3 comments :

  1. Hi Christina!
    I love your card too I really need this beautiful oval die(is it a spellbinder?) It's perfect with the shape of your card
    hugs,Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card Christina, love the soft colors. Which oval dies did you use who fit perfectly with the marianne design dies?
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete