Followers

Saturday 15 March 2014

Magnolia Zodiac Collection - Pisces Tilda

A big, Thank you to Mid Week Magnolias for choosing this card as part of the TOP THREE
in the FLOURISHES challenge.


This is the first of three cards I made last week.
 It's made using Pisces Tilda from the Zodiac collection and just for a change I coloured it with my Copics.
The papers are both from Magnolia, inked to the edges and stitched.
Most of the embellishments, lace, pearls etc., are available from
The Ribbon Girl.
 
 
 The card was cut using Go Kreate Dies, and the papers are matted and layered
 onto White Bazzill card. The beautiful clear, faceted hearts pick up mermaid colours from the papers. I love them!
 
 
I  added pearls to Tilda's hair and scattered Crystal Glamour Dust on her tail.
The pretty blue bead stringing around the image is also from the Ribbon Girl.
 
I hope you like her
Hugs
Christina
xxx

3 comments :

  1. She is adorable and I think my favourite of the Zodiac images. Beautiful coloured and embellished.
    Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Beautifully embellished and colored. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, fabulous soft colour combo, layering and use of those pretty embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete