Followers

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Magnolia Tilda with Scent

Good Morning
 
My card today uses pretty Tilda with Scent. 
Being totally in love with her, I have to stop myself using her over and over.
 
 
The papers are Maja Sophiero, 
These papers have to be the prettiest I have ever used and perfect for Tilda.
 The card shape was cut using Go Create Dies and the edges are inked
and stitched using my sewing machine.
The other dies are from Spellbinder and Magnolia.
Tilda has been coloured using Tim Holtz distress inks on Langton Hot Press paper.
 
I have heat embossed around the image with just a tiny sprinkle of Shabby White Frantage. 
All the Flowers, Lace, Ribbon and Pearl Stringing are from The Ribbon Girl.
 
 
I am looking forward to the new Spring Magnolia stamps being released.
They seem to get sweeter with each new collection.
 
I am entering this card for ;Lovely Hang. & Sw. Magnolia - Pretty In Pink
 
 
Hugs
Christina
xxx
 

5 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! This is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Stunning Card! I love the design and the colours. Perfect coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia. Good luck!
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your card on the Lovely hAnglar challenge and had to take a closer look. Your cards are gorgeous. Beautifully coloured and embellished. I am now a follower.
    Enjoy the rest of your week Christina.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely coloring and designing Christina! We're so glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A totally gorgeous card, with incredible attention to detail. Your stitching is so neat around the die cut shape. Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete